Monday, August 23, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 3 on DVD!!

I can't wait to re-watch Season 3 of Gossip Girl. I want to re-watch the whole thing so that I can look for even more clues as to who the Gossip Girl might be. I missed a couple of os the shows which could have givin huge clues as to who the Gossip girl is.

I want to say that the Gossip Girl is someone is a charater that has not been seen before because that would get add a whole new element to the show. How does this person find out all this dirt on them without them seeing or talking to them.

I just can't wait for this weekend when I can wait endless hours of Gossip Girl and relive season 3.

For more information about tomorrows release check out http://bit.ly/cx8nDx


"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Gossip Girl: The Complete Third Season – which arrives on Blu-ray/DVD on August 24. Pre-order your set, and unlock an exclusive show clip by playing the Gossip Girl game here: http://bit.ly/cx8nDx!"

No comments:

Post a Comment